Low-Budget Decorating Techniques
- Do It Yourself. Nearly any kind of remodeling or redecorating job is cheaper when you do it yourself instead of hiring a pro.
- Rearrange the Furniture.
- Repurpose Furniture and Accessories. Shop Secondhand
- Use Paint.
- Use Paper.
- Use Fabric.
- Add Woodwork.
Easy Way to Refresh Your Home
There are quite a few interior updates you can apply that will make a big difference while costing very little time or money on your part. If you’re ready to fall in love with your home all over again, be sure to add the following interior updates to your to-do list.
- Update Your Window Treatments
- Swap Out Your Throw Pillows
- Give Love to Your Walls
- Change Up Your Bedding
- Bring in a New Rug
- Replace Your Hardware
- Add a Statement Wall
- Revamp Your Decor Without Spending a Lot of Money
If your room is a photo, your window treatments are the frame, so switching these up is a super simple move that can completely transform the look of your space.
Source : spurce