– Seola was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She has an older sister.
– She represents the Sagittarius but is actually a Capricorn (zodiac sign).
– She is known as the vitamin of WJSN.
– She has Aquaphobia (a fear of water)
– She’s able to turn any song into a ballad/sad song.
– She trained for 7 years.
– In 2012, Seola appeared in Boyfriend “Janus” MV.
– Seola appeared on “Just Dance” Commercial along with TWICE‘s Nayeon and Jeongyeon.
– She acted in the web drama “Good Morning Double-Decker Bus” (2017).
– She sang “Love Virus” together with Monsta X’s Kihyun as the OST for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”.
– The longest she’s ever slept was for over 10 hours
– If Seola was a rapper, her stage name would be “Shaki”
– If she was a male, she’d date herself
– She and Jungwoo from NCT are known to look like each other
– She is part of the collaboration group between WJSN and Weki Meki, called WJMK.
– Seola loves to eat jellies
– Seola is a really big fan of Blackpink and has a lot of their merch
– Seola was originally part of pre-debut team, VIVA GIRLS, with EXY, HELLOVENUS’ Lime, Nine Muses’ Kyungri, and Dalshabet’s Woohee.
– Singing makes her the happiest
– She wants to try choreography for WJSN
– Seola wants to be good at making Korean seaweed soup
– Her way of expressing that she likes someone is “I miss you”
– Seola likes to touch the member’s butt. Out of all the members, she like EXY’s butt the most