Determining The Type of Drawer Slide to use. Choosing the right drawer slides can seem like a difficult task due to the fact that there are many different styles.
How do I choose a drawer slide?
Some of the common types of drawer slide available include: Wooden slides. Roller slides. Ball bearing slides.
Measure from the back of the drawer-front to the end of the drawer box. Only measure the box, do not include the drawer front. Round the measurement off to the lower number on the tape. For example, when the measurement is 22 1/2 inches, you need to purchase 22-inch drawer slides.
Best Soft Close Drawer Slides & Side Mount Slides
- Friho 5 Pair of 22 Inch Side Mount Drawer Slides.
- Berliget 10 Pair of 22 Inch Full Extension Drawer Slides.
- LONTAN 4502S3-22 Heavy Duty Soft Closing Rails for Drawers.
- Promark 22 Inch Ball Bearing Side Mount Drawer Slides.
- ProMark 10 Pack Promark Full Extension Drawer Slide.
Drawer Slide Tutorial: Choosing the Right Drawer SlideSee The galleries
Gallery of: Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Slides