What you need about Home phone service is here, with Ooma + Amazon Echo: Voice activated dialing, Automatically forward home phone calls when you leave the house. Receive a call from home when your smoke alarm detects smoke or CO and have the option to contact your local emergency services.
Its was Why this Ooma is the best and smartest home phone is the one that gives you exactly what you want with the greatest savings. That’s Ooma Telo. Connect Ooma Telo to your high-speed Internet and regular home phone and get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees. Includes superior voice quality and reliability with Ooma PureVoiceTM HD technology, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting and 911. Keep your current number for a one-time fee or choose a new number in any available area code for free.
Get Ooma Here
Optional advanced features are available with Ooma Premier service including unparalleled Blacklisting features to block telemarketers and other unwanted callers, free calling to Canada, an Instant Second Line, voicemail-to-email forwarding (audio file) and more. Ooma Telo also integrates with Amazon Echo, Nest devices, and numerous other smart products to give you convenience and peace of mind never before possible in a home phone.
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- Ooma is a full router capable of prioritizing voice data and directing traffic to ensure the most reliable phone service.
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Built-in 900MHz dual-core processor provides the power for Ooma PureVoice including HD Voice and adaptive redundancy for a more natural sounding voice without stuttering or interruption.
Installation & Setup – Ooma® Telo Phone System
Top Customer Reviews
By Robert on April 16, 2014
Research: I looked at several options, including cutting the cord completely. Vonage was pushing a lot of ads at the time, but to me the cost was still too high at $13 a month. Magic Jack was advertised on television, but it did not appear to be the right solution for the home since I wanted to hard-wire into my home phone network, and the Magic Jack required a computer to be on at all times. A friend recommended Ooma. He had a unit for several years and was happy, so I took a look at the service. I found that the service offering compared well to Comcast, and when the unit went on sale, I decided to give it a try.
Out of the Box: Everything was packaged neatly and the unit arrived in perfect condition. The instructions for set-up were clear and concise. The unit is similar in size to a wireless router, without the antennas of course.
Installation: The unit has an Ethernet pass-through that allowed the unit to be wired between the modem and my wireless router.Read more ›